Each 100 ml of Solution contains:
Hexamidine Isetionate 0.1%.
Mechanism of Action:
Hexamidine Isetionate has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Use topically to treat mild infections.
- Use as antiseptic for wounds and topical bourns.
- Use pre- and after surgical procedure.
- Use to skin ulcers and Blistering ulcers
- Skin and bacterial infection.
Method of use:
Use as doctor’s direction, generally use locally on injured area without dilution 3 times per day.
Method of administration:
Route of administration: Topical
If any sensitivity symptoms appear, use of the product should be disconnected and ask your direct.
Don’t use on opened wound.
Avoid product contact on mucus membrane or contact on eyes.
Don’t use to sterilize the injection site, as it is doesn’t fit to sterilization of surgical instruments.
If swallowed, get medical help away.
Store Below 30°C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Plastic bottle contains 50ml- 60 ml -80 ml -100 ml – 1 L of Topical Solution.