Each 100 g contains:
Salicylic Acid 0.5 g
Coconut oil 1g
Distilled coal tar 1g
BEROTAR shampoo is used for the following cases:
– seborrhoeic eczema/seborrhoeic dermatitis (patches of red, scaly, itch skin).
– pityriasis capitis (severe dandruff), – cradle cap (thick, yellowish, scaly scalp rash in babies and infants), and;
– psoriasis (areas of raised, red, sometimes itchy, patches of skin, covered with silvery scales, without any blistering or tenderness).
– BEROTAR shampoo can also be used to remove other medicines applied to the scalp.
– BEROTAR shampoo is for use by adults, the elderly, children, infants and babies.
hypersensitivity to salicylic acid, coconut oil, distilled coal tar or any of the other ingredients of BEROTAR shampoo.
For external use only.
This product is not known to affect, or to be affected by any other medicines.
Pregnancy and lactation:
This product can be used during pregnancy and whilst breast-feeding.
Like all products, BEROTAR shampoo can cause undesirable effects, although not everybody gets them. This product has been specially designed for use on dry or problem skin, but in some rare cases it can cause irritant or allergic skin reactions on extremely sensitive skin. These rare effects tend to occur during or soon after the first few uses
Stop using the product and tell your doctor or pharmacist:
If your scalp condition seems to look or feel worse.
If any of the condition worsen, or you notice any other side effects not mentioned in this leaflet.
Amount and method of use:
Use as a shampoo, daily if necessary, until your scalp condition gets better:
- Wet the hair thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to the scalp.
- With the tips of fingers, massage in thoroughly.
- Leave on for a few minutes.
- Remove as much lather as possible with the hands.
- Rinse out.
- Repeat the steps above.
- Rinse out well under running water, then dry the hair as normal.
If the product gets into the eyes:
The product, or the lather may cause irritation if it gets into the eyes. If this happens, rinse with plenty of water. If rinsing one eye, take care to avoid washing product into other eye. If irritation persists, contact a doctor or hospital.
If you use too much of this product:
Do not worry if use too much shampoo, simply rinse hair under running water and continue as instructed above.
Store below 25º C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Plastic bottle contains 125 ml-150 ml-200 ml-250 ml-300 ml 400 ml.