Each 100 ml of
product contains: Minoxidil 2%
Helps in hair fall cases for men and women
- Problems with blood pressure.
- If there is any condition that affects scalp including sunburn and psoriasis or if other
- creams, ointments, lotions etc. used to treat scalp conditions e.g. Dithranol,
- Tretinoin, Corticosteroids and Petrolatum products or have any kind of dressing on
- the scalp.
- For sudden, unexpected hair loss may be liked to thyroid or other medical problems.
- Total baldness or complete loss of all body hair.
- Hair loss caused by drug treatment.
- If you have a shaved head.
- Allergic to minoxidil or any of product’s components.
- Under 18 or over 65 years.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Stop using Minoxidil Beroea 2% and see doctor if you get any of the following:
- Blood pressure changes.
- Rapid heartbeat.
- New or worsening pain in chest.
- Dizziness, or fainting.
- Unexplained rapid weight gain of more than 2 kg.
- Swelling or puffiness of the hands or feet.
- Persistent redness.
- If you notice changes in hair color and/or tissues.
- If you observe any dermal allergies or rashes.
Patients must see physician if:
- Suffer from heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders.
- There is a potential risk that minoxidil may interact with certain blood pressure
medicines called “vasodilators” and alter their effects.
Method of use:
Apply about 1 ml (spray 12 times) twice a day directly onto the scalp and on the desired area for 3-4 months.
Store at temperature not exceed 25° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Carton box contains Plastic bottle 50ml- 60 ml –100 ml with spray.